The met office has issued a yellow weather warning for wind covering the Western Isles from 05:00 to 19:00 tomorrow (Wednesday 31 January). As a result of these conditions the following services have been disrupted.
- ISL (Stornoway) will open from 3pm
- Harris Sports Centre will open from 4pm
- All other Comhairle sports facilities will remain closed on 31st January.
- Libraries at Castlebay and Lionacleit will be closed.
- Stornoway Library will be closed in the morning and will be reviewed at 12pm for possible afternoon opening.
- Library vans will not be operating.