|Water supplied other than to fishing vessels||£1.55 per tonne|
|£6.73 per 1000 gall|
|Water supplied to fishing vessels||£1.12 per tonne|
|£5.20 per 1000 gall|
|For use by vessels other than regular ferry and in addition to the usual harbour dues|
|Rate per hour or part thereof PLUS any overtime involved.||£247.00|
- Charges are exclusive of charges for vehicles or goods shipped or landed.
- Charges are exclusive of harbour dues.
- At the discretion of the Harbourmaster or his representative the linkspan may be used for a number of operations during the period of hire without further charge, provided the same vessel is used on each occasion and has not left the harbour during the intervening period.
- Should a vessel have to interrupt activities to allow access to a ferry, the time from interruption of such activities to resumption of these same activities not to count and the total time used by the vessel whose activities were interrupted to be counted as one operation.
In accordance with the (Port Waste Reception Facilities) Regulations 2003 and the guidance given in MGN 253 and MGN 259 the following waste charges landed by ships at any Comhairle pier are applicable.
- For leisure craft: All domestic waste, including waste oil, oily rags and oil filters landed at a pier a levy of 3% is included in the dues.
- For fishing vessels: All domestic waste, including waste oil, oily rags and oil filters landed at a pier, a levy of 3% is included in the composition rate.
- For commercial vessels: Domestic waste landed at a pier, a levy of 2.5% is included in the conservancy charges. This does not include waste oil, lubricants, oily rags or filters which are subject to additonal charges detailed below.
- For commercial vessels: Non-Domestic waste landed at a pier, the following charges shall apply. See below.
- Commercial Business Ventures: Which are based at, or operating from, Comhairle piers and harbours must have their own Waste Management Plan and disposal facilities. This should cater for all their waste disposal requirements, incl waste oil disposal, and must be kept seperate from Comhairle waste facilities. Evidence of proper waste disposal is available in the form of a Waste Transfer Note.
|General Ships Waste or Active waste:||
£182.61 per tonne
|Special or Difficult Waste:||£392.71per tonne|
|Waste Oil and Lubricants:||£171.61 per tonne|
|Skip Hire: (subject to change with distance from waste disposal facility)||£168.31 per skip|
|£170.51 per tonnage charge|
Please Note: Charges are subject to change at short notice and without prior notification.
The above rates are subject to 20% VAT