The Comhairle would like to give advance notice of the following dates for closures and restrictions in parking availability of South Beach Carpark, Perceval Square Carpark and Tarbert Carpark to allow resurfacing works to be carried out.
- Full Closure Perceval Square Carpark - Wednesday 11th May 14:00 hrs – 23:00 hrs
- Full Closure South Beach Carpark - Thursday 12th May from 06:00 hrs to Friday 13th May at 20:00hrs
- Partial Daytime Closure South Beach Carpark – Monday 16th May - Friday 20th May 06:00hrs - 16:00 hrs
- Full Overnight Closure South Beach Carpark - Thursday 19th May & Friday 20th May from 16:00 hrs to 06:00 hrs
- Partial Daytime Closure South Beach Carpark - Saturday 21st May from 06:00 hrs to 16:00 hrs
- Partial Closure Tarbert Carpark – Monday 23th May 16:00 hrs to 23:00 hrs
The public are requested ensure their vehicles are removed from these areas before the closure times to enable works to proceed.
Alternative parking will be available at No 1 pier and at other locations in the town centre.
Parking charges in Stornoway town centre will be suspended from Wednesday 11th May at 09:00 hrs until Monday 23rd May at 09:00, to facilitate alternative parking during the works.
Closure dates may be subject to change at short notice due to weather conditions and any other unforeseen events.
These works are being delivered by Breedon Hebrides on behalf of the Comhairle and are projects funded from the Scottish Government’s Islands Infrastructure Fund.