Spaceport1 Community Meetings Postponed Until Tomorrow

Due to flight cancellations as a result of the weather, the Spaceport1 Consortium has agreed to postpone the consultation meetings originally scheduled for today, Wednesday 18th September, until tomorrow, Thursday 19th September 2019.

The meetings will take place as follows:

Thursday 19th September 2019, Carinish Hall

12 - 2pm

7 - 9pm