UK Parliamentary General Election - 8 June 2017
Na H-Eileanan an Iar Constituency
WHAT VOTERS NEED TO KNOW
Malcolm Burr, Returning Officer for the Na h-Eileanan an Iar UK Parliamentary Constituency is reminding voters what they need to know to have their say on Polling Day:
- Polling Stations will be open from 7.00am to 10.00pm on Thursday 8 June 2017
- Details of the Polling Stations for Comhairle nan Eilean Siar can be found on the Election Office Webpage.
** The Polling Station for Tarbert will be in the Council Offices, Old Primary School, West Tarbert.
- When voting at the Polling Station it is helpful to take your Poll Card with you although you do not require it to vote.
- Electors may wish to consider avoiding peak times and attend Polling Stations at quiet periods such as mid-morning or mid-afternoon.
- Polling Station staff will give you your Ballot Paper and answer any questions you have regarding the voting process.
- For this election you will vote for one candidate only by putting a cross (X) in the box next to your choice.
- If you applied for a Postal Vote, you must return it by 10.00pm on Thursday 8 June 2017. If you have left it too late to post, you can drop it in at any Polling Station in the Na h-Eileanan an Iar Constituency or at the Election Office, Council Offices, Sandwick Road, Stornoway.
Issued by the Returning Officer