Transport Scotland has commissioned Peter Brett Associates (PBA), now part of Stantec, to carry out a transport appraisal considering the long-term options for the ferry routes to, from and within the Outer Hebrides.
The consultants will be hosting public drop-in sessions at the following times and locations.
- South Uist & Eriskay: Monday 13th May, 16:00-19:30, Southend Community Hall, Daliburgh
- North Uist & Benbecula: Tuesday 14th May, 16:00-19:30, Carinish Hall, Carinish
- Barra & Vatersay: Wednesday 15th May, 16:00-19:30, Castlebay Community Hall
- Lewis: Monday 20th May, 16:00-19:30, Bridge Community Centre, Stornoway.
- Harris: Tuesday 21st May, 16:00-19:30, Tarbert Community Centre
These meetings will take the form of a public drop-in session, where we invite members of the public to come along, find out about the emerging study outcomes and, if they wish, have an informal discussion with our team at any point between 16:00-19:30.